How to Delete Contacts on iPhone: Whether you’ve quit your job, lost a relationship, or simply no longer need the number of your old plumber, it’s simple to erase contacts from your iPhone. After removing a contact, you can take the additional step of blocking them so they cannot contact you. Here’s how to delete a single contact or numerous contacts simultaneously.
How to Delete Contacts on iPhone in Easy Way?
Related: How to Connect Airpods to Macbook if You Already Use Them on Your iPhone?
Delete Individual Contacts
- Launch the Contacts app on your iPhone, or open the green Phone app and scroll down to the Contacts tab.
- Tap on the name of the contact you wish to delete and scroll down.
- At the top-right corner of the contact’s information page, tap Edit.
- Go to the very bottom of the page and click the red Remove Contact button.
- To confirm your selection, tap the red Delete Contact icon that appears.
Delete Multiple Contacts at Once
This requires a computer and an iCloud account configured to save contacts in advance.
- Sign in to your account on the iCloud website. You may be required to input a code that was delivered to your iPhone.
- Choose Contacts.
- Locate and select all of the contacts you want to delete. The procedure will differ depending on whether you are using a Mac or a PC.
- Hold Command while clicking each contact you want to delete on a Mac.
- Hold Ctrl while you click each contact you want to delete on a PC.
- Once you’ve selected all of them, click the gear icon in the bottom-left corner of the screen, then Delete.
- You will be prompted to confirm your desire to delete the contacts. Hit Delete.
Third-Party Contact Deletion Methods
If you wish to erase numerous contacts simultaneously from your mobile device, you should use a free third-party program. Remember that these applications require access to your contacts in order to function.
Groups: It may also arrange contacts by category, sort them by the date they were added to your phone, and merge duplicates.
Related: How to Delete a Tiktok Video in 5 Steps?
Clean My Photos: Clear My Pictures is designed to save up space on your iPhone’s storage. With a single tap, duplicate contacts, images, and videos are removed. It can filter and eliminate contacts without a phone number, name, or email address, and it can also monitor the status of your iPhone’s battery.
Delete Contacts+: This application can delete many contacts simultaneously, back up and restore contacts, and organize contacts by a common field (like a company or email domain). It can integrate contacts with the same name for an additional cost, bringing together their phone numbers, addresses, and email addresses.