How to Connect Airpods to Macbook: There is no reason to keep your AirPods confined to your iPhone; you can connect them to any Bluetooth-compatible device, including your Mac. There are two ways to connect AirPods to a Mac, depending on how the AirPods are currently being used.
How to Connect Air Pods to Macbook if You Don’t Use Them on An iPhone?
If your AirPods are not already paired with your iPhone, you can pair them straight with your Mac.
Related: How to Delete a Tiktok Video in 5 Steps?
- Open the charging case’s lid and maintain the AirPods inside.
- Push and hold the case’s back button until the status light begins to flash.
- Click the Apple icon in the menu bar to open the Apple menu on your Mac.
- Click System Settings.
- Click Bluetooth in the System Preferences pane.
- Find the AirPods you wish to link with the Mac in the list of devices and click Connect.
- After a successful connection, the AirPods will display at the top of the Devices list, ready for use.
How to Connect Air Pods to Macbook if You Already Use Them on Your iPhone?
- Your AirPods are designed to connect automatically to your Mac if you use the same Apple ID on your iPhone and Mac.
- Unzip the AirPods case.
- To adjust the volume on your Mac, click the speaker-shaped icon in the menu bar at the top of the screen.
- Choose AirPods in the Output Device section of this option.
Related: Easy Way to Fix Instagram DMS Not Working
Many configurations must be enabled if this does not work. System Preferences may be accessed by clicking the Apple icon in the menu bar and then System Preferences.
Ensure that your Mac uses the same Apple ID as your iPhone. Click Apple ID in the System Preferences window to verify that you are signed in with the same ID. Ensure Handoff is activated. Choose General in the System Preferences window and ensure that Allow Handoff between this Mac and your iCloud devices is checked.
Ensure that the volume symbol is visible in the menu bar. If it is not visible, it must be turned on. In the System Preferences window, select Sound and then select the Display volume in the menu bar checkbox.