I’m happy you’re visiting Newsbreak.site (the “Site”) today.
In the same manner that we expect others to respect our intellectual property rights, we also respect the rights of others. A takedown notice may be issued to us via our DMCA Agent given below in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c), which authorizes copyright owners or their agents to do so.
According to the DMCA’s “safe harbor” provisions, we are qualified to defend ourselves against charges of infringement as an internet service provider. In order to file a good faith infringement claim, you must send us a notice that includes the following details:
Claims of Notice of Infringement
The name of the material that violates the law and needs to be removed, as well as details that make it plausible for the service provider to locate the material. 1. The owner of the copyright’s physical or digital signature (or the representative of the owner); 2. The identification of the allegedly infringing work under copyright; and
Please use the URL of the allegedly offensive page so we can find it. Information, including your name, postal address, email address, phone number, and fax number, is reasonably required to help the service provider contact the complaining party.
a statement that the party complaining truly believes the copyright agent has prohibited them from utilizing the content a declaration that the information in the notification is accurate and that the complaining party has been granted permission to act on their behalf, both made under penalty of perjury.
There are civil damage sanctions, which include costs and attorneys’ fees, for anybody who wilfully and flagrantly misrepresents certain facts in a notification of infringement under 17 USC 512(c).
Please use our Contact page to submit takedown requests. Email is the best option if you want a quick response.
Please be aware that we reserve the right to contact the suspected infringer and provide them with information about us and any copyright infringement claims we receive. You acknowledge, agree, and understand that if you make a claim, the alleged infringer might discover you’re identity and the specifics of your claim.
Material Restoration – Counter Notification
You can request the reinstatement of content that was removed from the website due to a copyright infringement claim by sending us a counter-notification. In line with 17 USC Section 512(g) (3), said notification must be given in writing to our DMCA Agent. In essence, it must include the following elements:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- A brief explanation of the deleted content and the URL of its original placement.
- A statement was given under oath stating that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed or otherwise made inaccessible as a result of a mistake or incorrect identification of the content that was intended to be removed or otherwise made accessible.
- A statement that you would accept service of process from the person or company that initially reported the infringement, along with your name, address, and phone number (or, if you are outside of the United States, that you will submit to the jurisdiction of any judicial district in which the service provider may be found).
- To send your counter-notification, use our Contact page. Email is highly recommended.
- Procedure for Repeat Offenders
We take copyright violations extremely seriously. We track DMCA notices from copyright holders and try to spot any repeat offenders in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act’s repeat infringer policy requirements. Users whose accounts are terminated for violating our internal repeat infringer policy.
We reserve the right to make any changes to the information on this page, including how DMCA complaints are handled, at any time and for any reason. It is advised that you constantly examine this policy and look for updates.