Talia Jackson Net Worth: Talia Jackson is an actress who works hard. She was born on August 28, 2001, in Madison, Wisconsin, to Trent Jackson and Kelly Jackson. She and her younger brother Armani Jackson grew up together.
The actress Talia has a lot of education. She went to a well-known high school in Madison, Wisconsin, for her high school years. Because she did well in school, she was able to go to a good college.
After being in the Netflix show Family Reunion and the TV movie Raised by Wolves, where she played Dusty Gable, Talia became well-known. People loved her because of how passionately she played her roles.
She started acting when she was seven because she had wanted to do it since she was a child. At the age of eight, she sang with David Foster and Andrea Bocelli in many of charisma’s concerts.
Talia Jackson Net Worth
Talia Jackson is one of the most popular and wealthiest TV actresses. Based on what we found on Wikipedia, Forbes, and Business Insider, Talia Jackson has a net worth of about $1.5 million.
View this post on Instagram
Talia started acting as a job in 2012, and that same year she played Alexis in the movie A Green Story. The next year, she was on a Disney program called Disney English, which was shown all over the world and used short movies to teach English. In the same year, she was also in the movie A Snow Globe Christmas.
In the movie Christmas All Over Again, which came out later in 2016, the young actress had a leading role. She was also in the movie Raised by Wolves, which was a comedy. Then, in 2018, Talia was in the TV show Station 19. In 2019, she was in the movie A Family Reunion Christmas and the TV show Family Reunion.
Talia is not only an actress, but she is also an artist. In July 2019, she put out her first single, I’m not Jealous. The young musician believes in herself because she has played different roles in Netflix shows and because her parents have always been there for her.
Interlude, Piece of Me, You, Complicated, 5FIVE, 19, and Hidden are some of her songs. These songs became popular all over the world and are still played on the radio.
She didn’t give up being an actress. In Game On! A Comedy Crossover Event, where she played Jade McKellan, she had a part. She played the same role in the movie Family Reunion, which is coming back to TV with a new season in 2020 and 2021.
Talia Jackson uses TikTok all the time. Her fans get ideas from her handle. She used her channel to spread the word about who she was.
So far, there is no evidence that the young actress has ever been in a relationship. Based on what she has said about relationships, people think she doesn’t care about love. Talia worked hard on her job. You can also find her on Twitter and Instagram.
Quick Facts of Talia Jackson
- She was told she had Lyme disease about two or one and a half years ago.
- Her mother was also told she had the same disease.
- Her dad plays basketball professionally and was a star at the University of Washington.
- Her mother, Kelly Jackson, used to be a model, an actress, a writer, and a film producer.
- Kelly has a large group of casting directors and producers she works with.
- She wants to be indie, pop, or R&B in the long run.
- She likes playing many different kinds of music.
- Melanie Martinez took a lot from H.E.R. and SZA’s music.
- Katy Perry and Rihanna are her favorite singers.
- Her bigger musical goal would be to work with the musicians she loves.
- Jackson likes to hang out with her younger brother Armani Jackson, who is also an actress (“Little Boxes” on Netflix).
- Talia Jackson would love to work on a great drama show like Euphoria or Shameless, or as a character who pushes her as an actress, in a stylish, edgy movie.