Saweetie Net Worth: Saweetie is a rapper and songwriter from the United States. She was signed to Warner Records and her manager Max Gousse’s record label Artistry Worldwide following the release of her debut single ‘Icy Grl.’ ‘High Maintenance,’ her debut extended play, was released in 2018. ‘Icy,’ her second EP, was published in 2019.
Diamonté Quiava Valentin Harper was born in Hayward, California on July 2, 1993. She grew up in Tracy, attending Merrill F. West High School and graduated from Monterey Trail High School in Elk Grove.
When she was 13, she began creating music. She went to San Diego State University after high school to study communications and business. She subsequently moved to the University of Southern California, where she earned her Bachelor of Arts in communications.
View this post on Instagram
Also Read: Is Big Sean’s Net Worth Really $26 Million?
Saweetie Net Worth
American rapper Saweetie has a $4 million dollar fortune.
American lady Saweetie has gained significant recognition for her work in a short amount of time. Both a home in Santa Barbara and one in Los Angeles are owned by Saweetie.
Saweetie’s collection of automobiles is not well recognized. Even so, she still has a few vehicles that she uses often. She drives a Mercedes and a gorgeous Range Rover. She also drives a Ford and a Toyota.
Saweetie had no clue she would become famous because of her songs’ immense popularity. Her rap video became popular on social media and used the sounds from Khia’s iconic song “My Neck, My Back (Lick It).” Overnight, she rose to online fame.
Nine songs, including “Intro,” “B.A.N,” “Agua,” “Good Good,” “Icy Grl,” “High Maintenance,” “23,” “Respect,” and “Too Many,” made up Saweetie’s debut major-label EP, “High Maintenance,” which was released in 2018. Her relationships with others in her life were explored in the album “High Maintenance.”
She appeared in a commercial for Rihanna’s cosmetic company, “Fenty Beauty,” that same year thanks to her fame. Warner Bros. Records afterward became her record label. Zaytoven, her cousin, was a music producer. Later, she worked on a number of the songs on Saweetie’s first significant EP, High Maintenance. This album includes tracks that were created by Saweetie, Cash Money AP, and Hassan.
She stated in an interview that she had been working on unique content and that she wanted people to be aware of her because of her skill. Saweetie makes a brief cameo on Dua Lipa’s song IDGAF (remix).
Saweetie began dating rapper Quavo of the hip-hop group Migos in September 2018. A few years later, after disclosing Quavo’s infidelity, she made an online announcement that they were breaking up. Later, a video of the two engaged in a physical altercation appeared online.
- Diamonté Quiava Valentin Harper is her full name.
- Her birthday is July 2, 1993.
- Trinidad Valentin, who is of Filipina and Chinese ancestry, and Johnny Harper, an African-American, welcomed her into the world in Santa Clara, California.
- Sacramento, California, served as her upbringing.
- The top 40 hit “My Type” was featured on her second EP, Icy, which was released in March 2019.
- In 2022, Pretty Bitch Music, her debut album, is expected to be released.
- The singles “Tap In” and “Best Friend” came before it (featuring Doja Cat).
- On the Billboard Hot 100, both of them made it to the top 20.
- She was nominated twice, including for Best New Artist at the 64th Annual Grammy Awards in 2021.